DPL Reading List – February 26, 2021

DPL Reading List – February 26, 2021

Each Friday, we share a curated list of articles we found during the past week. Here’s the list of the new and interesting ones we found this week. If there’s an article you think we should read, let us know in the comments below.   Firefox 86 Introduces Total...
What It Feels Like to Turn 50: A Reflection on Email

What It Feels Like to Turn 50: A Reflection on Email

2021 marks the 50th anniversary of that ubiquitous technology we love to hate: email. And while it’s a nuisance for many of us, I believe we’d be lost without it. Originally known as electronic mail when it was developed in 1971 by Ray Tomlinson, email was created as...
DPL Reading List – February 19, 2021

DPL Reading List – February 19, 2021

Each Friday, we share a curated list of articles we found during the past week. Here’s the list of the new and interesting ones we found this week. If there’s an article you think we should read, let us know in the comments below.   LastPass’ free tier will...
DPL Reading List – February 12, 2021

DPL Reading List – February 12, 2021

Each Friday, we share a curated list of articles we found during the past week. Here’s the list of the new and interesting ones we found this week. If there’s an article you think we should read, let us know in the comments below.   Alphabet’s Loon Failed...
DPL Reading List – February 5, 2021

DPL Reading List – February 5, 2021

Each Friday, we share a curated list of articles we found during the past week. Here’s the list of the new and interesting ones we found this week. If there’s an article you think we should read, let us know in the comments below.   Jared Mauch didn’t have good...
Parbaked (the 80% You’ve Been Looking For)

Parbaked (the 80% You’ve Been Looking For)

If you’re into baking, you may have heard of parbaked bread. This is where you bake your bread to about 80% done and then rapidly freeze it for transportation or storage. When you finally need your bread, you complete that remaining 20% of baking. Parbaking is how...
DPL Reading List – January 29, 2021

DPL Reading List – January 29, 2021

Each Friday, we share a curated list of articles we found during the past week. Here’s the list of the new and interesting ones we found this week. If there’s an article you think we should read, let us know in the comments below.   Tucows closes its once-popular...