Effective Date: August 20, 2020
- What information we may collect through the services and how we collect it.
- How we use the information we collect.
- How we may share collected information.
- What choices you have as to how we collect and use information.
Information We Collect
The information we may collect through our services includes:
- Log and Usage Data is any information other than personal information that may be collected or inferred related to your use of the services, including without limitation, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the services, and usage details, including IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile devices, and access times.
We collect information when you:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on the hard drive of a computer or device when you access a website or application. when you use our services, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our services and to personalize your online experience. you may refuse the service of cookies to your device or delete any existing cookies by changing your preferences. As the means by which you can do this vary from device to device and browser to browser, please refer to your device’s and browser’s help menu for more information. if you refuse or delete cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all features and functionality of the services.
- Information collected automatically. We may automatically collect other information from your browser or device when you use the services.
Use of location information. The MyLink platforms and services deal with location. Depending on the MyLink platforms that you use, your app settings or device permissions, and subject to your permission, we may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and wi-fi. The location information that we collect is used for map features in the services. The location information will be collected only during your use of the MyLink platforms. We do not collect location information when our services are not running on your mobile device. If you do not agree to our collection of location information, our platforms or services may not function properly when you try to use them.
How we use information we collect
We use information to deliver and improve the services.
We may use information to:
- Customize your MyLink experience. We use information we collect through the services to customize your MyLink experience.
- Provide and improve the services. We use information, including personal information, for internal and service-related purposes and may provide it to third parties as necessary to allow us to facilitate or improve the services.
We may aggregate or de-identify data collected through the services and use it for any purpose.
How we may share information
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information. We do not share your personal information with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We may share aggregate or de-identified data, or other information, with third parties for any purpose.
We may share information as follows:
- With your permission. We may share the information we receive with third parties when we have your permission or at your direction.
- With our vendors and service providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors, service providers, and other third parties retained to help us provide or improve the services.
- As required by law and similar disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; defend against legal claims; respond to your requests; protect the rights, property, and safety of you, MyLink, or others; or as otherwise required by law.
- In connection with a merger, sale, or other asset transfer. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, or other substantial corporate transaction, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, any information we possess, including personal information, may be shared, sold, or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. in such cases, we cannot control how other entities may use or disclose such information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Third-party websites and applications
Anonymous or aggregated information that does not identify you personally may be retained indefinitely.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the services are designed for or directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
We do not meet the conditions as outlined in section 1798.140 of the California consumer privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and therefore are not subject to CCPA requirements. for specific information related to your ability to access and correct your personal information, see “your choices” above.